Friday, December 24, 2010

Everything's Okay

I feel like I have already written about the one moment this past year that showed me that everything would be alright.  In fact, I wrote about it more than once and have referred to it often.  Now, I must be honest.  One reason why I feel like I can handle certain wrenches thrown at me in my career because I have tenure.  As things change, I know that I will most likely have a job.  So, I felt like things were going to be okay even as they change because I know that chances are pretty good that I will be able to pay bills and stay safe, warm, fed, and comfortable.  Many times, when I get worried and anxious, I remind myself how easy I have it, which I have also written about this month.  So, yeah, everything's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment