Saturday, October 31, 2009

Let's Get Posting!






Yep, why not go for it? Like others, I have allowed my blogging to take a backseat to everything else. Hell, in the last few weeks, I've barely been tweeting or on Facebook as much as usual. It's largely because of the move. We bought the place about a month ago and moved three weeks ago. We just decided to let October be the month of chaos. There was too much that needed our attention, so we told ourselves that we'd tread water for the month and focus on what needs to get done when it needs to get done. October is over, though, so it's time to get on track and develop routines for life in the new place. We love it here and are so glad we made the move. Now, we just have to live our lives. And why not make myself blog about it for the next month, just the ordinary things that I'd normally blog about, the kinds of things that make people think blogging is pointless?

I could go with some ordinary days for a while.

1 comment: