Friday, January 1, 2010

Getting Rid of the Junk

I haven't done a whole lot today, but I have done a few things: replaced a light bulb here and there, straightened up a few spots, read this and that.  But of all I have done, I'm probably most geekily proud of cleaning out the bag that contained the enitre contents of our junk drawer from the old place.  Da Man had put it on the desk in the kitchen to remind him to go through it, but I started while he was making dinner.  There were a lot of expired coupons and instruction manuals for products we don't even own anymore.  There were also some random photos of Auggie and the neighbor kids from back in Ohio.  At one point, Da Man said, "You are just thrilled to be going through all of that right now, aren't you?"

Why, yes, yes I am.  Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I love the feeling of accomplishment that comes from a task like that.

    ReplyDelete