Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random Thoughts Too Long for Twitter

*Martina Navratilova is a freaking idiot for likening Andre Agassi's use of crystal meth with Roger Clemens' (alleged) use of steroids. Meth is not exactly something that will help someone win a Grand Slam tennis tournament. I get that it's the lying about it that she says is the problem, but the connection to Clemens just seems more idiotic the more I think about it.

*Joe Lieberman. The less said the better. Okay, that wasn't too long for Twitter, but I already complained about him over there enough this week.

*Chris Murphy rocks. He's our representative to the US House. Not only did he vote for the health care plan, but in the email he sent to constiuents about his vote, he describes how he was supposed to talk about it on Fox News, but "the producers at Fox News couldn’t get their act together." He's got my vote next year again and will probably get some of my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment